Monday, October 27, 2008

Time


CONNIE'S MISSING -SHE'S AT THE HOTEL BEING SICK!


As we get older the time seems to speed up. Actually time is time, but as a percentage of our life the one minute becomes smaller and smaller as we grow old.

Good Grief - where did the time go? I read the blogs, but don't take the time to contribute to this great network of information. I suppose making a living must take too much TIME!

LAST WEEK IT WAS DISNEYLAND WITH THE EASTONS. CONNIE GOT SICK, BUT WE HAD A BLAST!

2 comments:

Em-Cat said...

Next time you're in town PLEASE call me! We'd love to see you. As long as I'm not on bed rest keeping my baby safe, we'd definitely travel to meet you wherever you are.

caribickley said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!! I think that I could actually live there. Great photo and I am sad for Aunt Connie. What a fun experience you must have had with your grandchildren.